Cambodian Center for the Protection of Children’s Rights (CCPCR) is a local NGO which has been working in Cambodia since 1994, specializes in the recovery and rehabilitation of children and young women who have been sexually abused, trafficked. CCPCR currently implement projects in Phnom Penh, Svay Rieng, Kompong Thom, Siem Riep, Kampot, Sihanouk Ville and Banteay Meanchey Provinces. CCPCR is looking for a qualified person for the positions of Finance/Admin Assistant (1position based in Central office Phnom Penh).
- Follow-up of activities of the staff under his/her section.
- Ensure cleaning and safety of the office and closely control the office guards.
- Announcing the news or regulation, updating the Bulletin Board and photographic displays, responsible for all correspondences that come in the office and send out from the office.
- Assist to organize meeting, workshop at Central Office
- Be responsible for stock of stationery and sundries. Be sure to distribute them to the authorized request units.
- Produce Cash/check payments Voucher & Entering all these data into Accounting software (QuickBooks)
- Classify (post) the transactions according to the analytical Chart of Account (budget lines/ cost centers).
- Responsible for purchasing Materials & Furniture, and office Supplies
- Prepare and update inventory list (Fixed Asset Register)..
- Compile financial information for monthly, quarterly, bi-annual, and annual reports
- Ensure timelines, accuracy of financial reporting for Finance/Admin Manager
- Perform any other tasks assigned by Finance/Admin Manager or Executive Director.
- Commitment to CCPCR’s mission, vision and core values
- Bachelor degree in Accounting or finance
- At least 1 years experiences in Accounting or finance field.
- Prefer working as the team work
- Ability to speak and write in English
- Able to use computer software(QuickBooks)
- Effective Communication and Facilitation skills.
- Ability to work with accuracy under time constraints and pressure.
- Willing to work with children;
- Highly self-motivated; high commitment to work under pressure and travel to the provinces.
- Willing to travel to remote area and stay overnight if required.
Interested candidates are invited to submit CV with Cover letter, copies of certificates, ID card, other related documents and recent photo using the contact details below. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for interview. Deadline for applications is 10th of April, 2015. Submit an application or request additional information, please contact Mr. Sieng Ramo, Finance/Admin Manager, HP 011 940 866/099 444 121 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org or Mr. Nget Thy Executive Director HP: 099 444 134 or email:email@example.com